Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Do I enter Oregon surplus kicker?

chris1
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
mojocpa
Level 7

Assuming you are asking about the 2017 kicker credit, it is in screen 53.021. The right click and jump to input brought me there. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
mojocpa
Level 7

Assuming you are asking about the 2017 kicker credit, it is in screen 53.021. The right click and jump to input brought me there. 

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Regardless of year, use the Lacerte FIND ITEMS. While in input screen use Ctrl + F and enter KICKER as your search. 2018 pops right up with "OR surplus credit  (kicker)" and clicking on that puts you right into Screen 40.021

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1608530-lacerte-keyboard-shortcuts Click the first bold choice to open and reveal oft overlooked shortcuts. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
mojocpa
Level 7
Oregon's kicker credit is not every year. They got one on the 2017 return filed in 2018 and could get one again for the 2019 return filed in 2020 if there is state surplus. That is why I was asking whether it was for the 2017 tax year.
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
Agreed. The input is there, but there is no assurance the credit will be. I just like the Ctrl + F as a tool to use.
I think 2018 doesn't even show on the form yet, so the right click and jump to is not there.
I was only offering a fishing lesson. :wink:

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers