Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oregon Form OR-TM not auto filling

smarson
Level 2

Been filing this form for years.  Normally just put '1' for "Form OR-TM applies" on the state tax screen and everything magically works. 

I have a client who didn't file this in the past so I need to trigger the form this year.  The form is appearing but it's not filling out, even though there are amounts that should flow through from Schedule SE.  I know I can force the numbers but they should flow automatically just by my triggering this form. 

Did something in the program change on how to trigger this form to complete?  Or what am I missing?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
George4Tacks
Level 15

Call Support, or highlight the return use Ctrl + L to send the file to Lacerte with this question. I don't see very many Oregon users here and this is not monitored by Lacerte support.

If you get a good resolution, come back here and post it so others might benefit.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns