Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NYS PTET - CT-34-SH

SGrundmanEA
Level 1

Hello - I was following a thread on ProSeries about where to enter the shareholder PTET to flow through on the CT-34 -SH, but the Intuit employee directed the person that asked about where to put it on Lacerte to come here to the forum and ask the question? I see nothing posted, so please reply with post if it is posted somewhere.

Where do we enter the shareholder's portion of PTET paid to flow through properly on the CT-34-SH? 

Proseries said the following: 

Mark304
Employee

yesterday

I have good news to share.  With the recent release of NY to allow efiling, functionality on the CT-3-S has been added to allow users to enter the total PTET taxable income and credit on the CT-34-SH, pg 1 -3 form.  Scroll to the bottom and there is a worksheet that allows input of the PTET information.  

These inputs will be allocated prorata to the shareholders as required for s corporations as part of the supplemental statement on each K-1.  

Hopefully this will reduce the pain point requiring users to input the amounts for each shareholder.  Thanks to everyone for their input.  

0 Cheers