Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MA Composite Return Form NRCR

mgdtax
Level 3

how do i generate Massachusetts Form NRCR in S-corporation?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
sjrcpa
Level 15

You can't. It's not offered. They have been asked for years to add it.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
mgdtax
Level 3

Thanks for your reply.  They do have it listed as available in their topic 'S Corporate Composite Returns' - it says 'supported starting TY15'.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/s-corporate-composite-returns/00/5782

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

I didn't see it when I looked. I'm glad to be wrong.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Guess I should have looked better. In shareholder information, check the box under Mass for composite filer.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
mgdtax
Level 3

I have it checked, but the NRCR is not generating.  I have 24 states in this return with one shareholder, other states are working fine where available.

Thank you

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Will Mass let you do a composite for 1 shareholder? Some states have minimums (and maximums).

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
mgdtax
Level 3

I think you are right about that - in the instructions, it says 'two or more shareholders'...

It would be nice if Lacerte produced an informational diagnostics, since I do have the box checked for the one shareholder in Screen 5.

Thank you for your responses

0 Cheers