Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing of clients in P/S module

nwempe
Level 3

Any ideas why when I open the P/S module it doesn't show the listing of my clients?  It's just blank.  However if I go into the S Corp module and then go back into the P/S module my list of P/S clients will then show up?  

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

ProSeries can be a little finicky at times.  I think everyone here has had issues at one time or another that the homebase doesn't display the client list correctly.  You could try doing a "repair updates" if it is doing that every time you open the program.  I don't know if that is going to solve your problem but it doesn't hurt to give it a try.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Or are you actually talking about Lacerte?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
nwempe
Level 3

Yes I'm referring to Lacerte.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sorry, I saw the PS and thought you were talking ProSeries.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

P/S means Partnership and S-Corp?

Those are two separate modules.

Sometimes Lacerte can take a few seconds to populate, so if your clients 'are' showing up all should be good (except for the slowness 😉   Are you networked?

BUT if you are seeing both P & S at the same time - there's an issue.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
debradaz
Level 1

This happens in Lacerte when I login and go to S-Corporations.  I then have to open up the Individuals module, then the C-Corp module THEN my S-Corp module populates.

This is absolutely ridiculous and has nothing to do with the speed of my network.  And it only occurs on two of four workstations not all of them!

Intuit needs to get this fixed!

0 Cheers