Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link with Lacerte Tax Program

lancermc
Level 3

I use Microsoft Edge. When I open the Lacerte Program and click on a client's Link, why does it require Google Chrome?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

Lacerte does not default to any one browser; the browser it uses to open the hyperlink is driven by your default apps setting for web browser.  Having said that, Edge is not among the browsers Link supports, as outlined in the article appended.  This means Link may not render or function correctly if Edge is used.  If you haven't already, you may like to check your Default apps setting for Web browser just to be sure.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/system-requirements-for-intuit-link/00/55...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
lancermc
Level 3

Thank you for this clarity. Then it makes sense for me to use Chrome as my default browser.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

NP.  Glad you find it helpful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers