Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to permanently set a preferred zoom level in the Forms View?

Settlage
Level 3

Do we have the ability to set a permanent default form view to "Show full page"? The default appears to be "Zoom to Page Width," but I have a very large monitor, so I end up seeing a giant full-width page but only about a third of the page length. So I have to change the view every time.  And then I have to do this with every client I work on during this open session.  The changed views will stay for as long as I'm in the same open session of Lacerte, but once I've logged out, it starts all over again.  EVERY time I log back in.  It's mind-numbing...

If there's not a program-level default, I'd even be happy with the ability to set a default view for each client, if it would stay put.  But I haven't discovered that solution either.  All I want is to have every tax return display in "Show Full Page" view, every time I click on the Forms tab.  Not "Zoom to Page Width," and definitely not "Full Screen."  And without having to reset it every time I open Lacerte.

This can't be that hard...am I missing something?

Thanks for any help.

Pam

0 Cheers