Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to let my mouse scroll in the detail input screen? It seems to be working on every other screen, just not the input screen.

Dmurry
Level 2

Mouse scroll is working on every screen except all data input screens.  Anyone having this issue or know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for the help with this!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Dmurry
Level 2

Hi Terry,

Yes I did - it took a call into technical support to do figure it out.  I had to download and run the Tool Hub program which essentially downloaded/fixed various files within the 2022 program itself. 

After running the Tool Hub program, it was fixed and no issues since!

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

Click on (almost any of the) detail fields below the grid.

Dmurry
Level 2

Hi Phoebe,

Thanks for the attempt!  The scroll part of the mouse works when viewing the forms screen and every other program.....just not for the input screens within Lacerte. For instance, the Schedule C input screen for me does not have a grid box and it will not allow me to use the scroll button on the mouse to move quickly down the expenses.

It seems like there is some kind of setting in the options menu that is preventing the ability to scroll down through the detail screens. 

Any other ideas what may be causing this?

0 Cheers
terryc33
Level 1

Dmurry - I am having this same issue, did you find a way to resolve it?

0 Cheers
Dmurry
Level 2

Hi Terry,

Yes I did - it took a call into technical support to do figure it out.  I had to download and run the Tool Hub program which essentially downloaded/fixed various files within the 2022 program itself. 

After running the Tool Hub program, it was fixed and no issues since!

ginamarie7
Level 3

Hi there,

Which program in the Lacerte Hub did you use to fix that problem? Thanks

0 Cheers
ak2023
Level 1

Lacerte Options Reset

0 Cheers
ginamarie7
Level 3

ok Thank you, I will try that. Have a nice day.

0 Cheers