Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iowa 1120-S new diagnostic Iowa not included

bjscheel
Level 3

I have e-filed two S-corps and had them accepted.  But the update we ran today has a diagnostic that Iowa is not included and that it will print blank.  It is included, and prints fine, but I am concerned I won't be able to e-file with this critical diagnostic.  Is this just a fluke in the update?

Also, the release chart says this form was available 1/23.  

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

@bjscheel  So, you run the REVIEW diagnostic tool prior to e-file and it reports the Iowa return is not present when, in fact, it is present?  The Iowa return is selected for EFile on the Federal Information Worksheet, Part VI - Electronic Filing of Tax Return Information?

0 Cheers
bjscheel
Level 3

In Screen 1 Iowa is selected for e-file.  When I go to the Diagnostics Tab there is a critical diagnostic "Iowa is not included in this version of the program..."

I know it is a result of the last update, as I have sucessfully e-filed two IA 1120-S prior to it without the diagnostic.  And, a co-worker came to me after the update saying she had this diagnostic.  I looked at the same return on my computer and did not have the diagnostic.  I then ran the update and it appeared on my computer too.