Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get incorrect Reb Billing corrected by Intuit (Lacerte)

kjktax
Level 1

I have called Intuit 4 separate times. Person always agrees, "yes you are correct - you are paid, we have no idea must be a glitsch. I will give this to a supervisor and it will be taken care of immediately". I request email to confirm.

No email ever comes. Then repeatedly I receive a "no-reply" email informing me I must immediately. I promptly call again. The next statement I show past due - same amount, or I receive a "no-reply" email informing me I must immediately AGAIN. I promptly call again. They have even blocked my Lacerte account, charged me interest, and a $50 reconnect fee. Repeat. Repeat.This wrong amount started showing up on statement for close period April 4, 2021 All together there are only 24 transactions total thru the end of June 8, 2021 - $1,700.64 AND my payments total $1,701.99 (I actually had to pay tiny bit of interest $1.35 to get my account back on, which they said would be refunded NO PROBLEM. Nothing but lies, but with assurances I am correct, they have no idea what happened, and it will be rectified immediately. NEVER HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE. July 17, I received another 'no-reply' email - they are going to block my Lacerte. Seriously I really have no idea how to get this fixed.

HOW THE HECK DO I GET THIS RESOLVED ONCE AND FOR ALL?

I have been a Lacerte customer since 1996, what is wrong? What do I do? Does anyone have any insight?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here