Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I clear Lacerte diagnostic ref. 2047158 for Multi state returns

PPECPA
Level 4

Worthy fellow tax preparers....

Can anyone advise how to I clear Lacerte diagnostic ref. 2047158 for Multi state returns.  It's an informational diagnostic and not a critical diagnostic and I can probably file the return(s) electronically no sweat.  Still the diagnostic reference is annoying and bothering me....like a fly that won't go away.....pesky diagnostic.  

Thoughts?   Please advise when and if you can.  

Mucho thanks!

PPE

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
sjrcpa
Level 15

What does it say?

We don't have a code book.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
PPECPA
Level 4

Hey sjrcpa

Tired to cut and paste but no go, I'll try and type it in but I'm a lousy typist

e-file:  If you are filing one or more State Tax Returns for a client, then by using a computer system and software to prepare and transmit your client's return(s) electronically, you consent to the disclosure of all information pertaining to your use of the system and software to create your client's return(s) and to the electronic transmission of your client's tax return(s) to the State in which you are filing the return(s) as applicable by law.  [ref. #204715] 

Hope this helps to clarify the diagnostic

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Just check it off.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
PPECPA
Level 4

dumb question....how does one 'check it off'

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

View them using the Diagnostics Tab. You can check the box for each one you have "dealt with".

Then they appear with lines through them.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
PPECPA
Level 4

Got it!

Thanks Issue resolved