Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Path access for another state

markolso155
Level 1

We are trying to use the fast path for a cpa that worked primarily in one state and also added some more clients out of state after ordering the fast path. Right now it only allows the multiuser access to the clients of the first state and the others are having one at a time. How do I get the fast path to cover those as well? 

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
sjrcpa
Level 15

Fast path is your annual fee- it lets you access the program.

For states, you either pay per return or you buy the state.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

"or you buy the state"

How much does Wisconsin cost?  I was planning on doing a little remodeling and it would be nice having a little extra room so I thought maybe I could buy Wisconsin if the price was reasonable. 😁

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

Jeff, maybe you should try to buy Greenland (or was is Iceland?).

(how's your weather.... sounds like "our" storm cycle may have now reached youse)

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

I looked at buying Greenland but my plans were to paint it puce and they wouldn't let me so I stopped the looking.

We had a bumpy December for weather but January has been downright balmy.  We have been running 20 to 30 degrees, which is usually normal as long as there was a minus sign in front of those degrees.  I don't remember a January as balmy as this one has been. We haven't had any real snow to speak of so far this month and it looks like that isn't going to change in the near future.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers

Good

0 Cheers