Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-file of 2022

maxeisikovic
Level 2

Does anyone know if there's been a resolution to yesterday Lacerte alert regarding Error F1040-034-07, which IRS rejected the e-file because withholding didn't match up?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
maxeisikovic
Level 2

Yup, it worked. The update fixed the Error and IRS accepted the e-file.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
George4Tacks
Level 15

Have you done today's update to see if the error is still there?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
maxeisikovic
Level 2

I did the update and tried e-filing again. so far it hasn't been accepted or rejected. Do you know if today's update had a fix for this problem?

maxeisikovic
Level 2

Fyi, Ii just called Lacerte tech support and they're still working on resolving this issue.

EA32
Level 1

Thanks for doing that, I've got one with the same reject error, hopefully they'll get it taken care of soon!

scheunemanncpa
Level 4

We had our two accepted today.

maxeisikovic
Level 2

Thanks. I just did the update and resubmitted the e-file. Hopefully it will work.

maxeisikovic
Level 2

Yup, it worked. The update fixed the Error and IRS accepted the e-file.

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Mine cleared too.... so I guess it's is fixed with the latest update. 

Now to figure out what was broken in the process 🤣

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
EA32
Level 1

Thanks so much for confirming, mine is still sitting at Lacerte, but I resubmitted late last Friday. Crossing my fingers the feds don't kick it back again this time!

0 Cheers
CMcCullough
Level 3

Thanks everyone.  We had one of these too.  Just resubmitted for efile, an amended return for 2022.  

0 Cheers