Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete or move documents in Link

Theban_T
Level 1

I'm new to Link and have a client that I'm doing multiple years for.   They logged in and uploaded all their documents into the 2019 section of the portal and I need to remove and organize these documents. 

I can download and upload the documents to the correct tax year but their 2019 folder still has documents from different years ... how do I clean up the 2019 tax year section of the portal?

(i.e. how do I delete documents and questions)

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
itonewbie
Level 15

If you log in to Link, you should see a Documents tab.  Deleting a request you previously posted with documents or responses your client sent you with documents will not remove those documents from Link.  The only way is to go into the Document tab and delete what you no longer need.  This is very important if you accidentally posted something your client should not be privy to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
ranthony
Level 2

But is there any way to just MOVE them to the correct tax year?  This is happening a LOT to me.

0 Cheers