Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom reports - print format issues

TJB24
Level 1

Is there a limit to the number of columns that will be on one page when printing a custom report ?   When I print my custom report (in Landscape), some of the columns show up on the next page.  
This makes it hard to read. Changing my paper size to legal or even Tabloid only shrinks down printing one the page. I want all of the columns to show up on one page. 

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IntuitGabi

Hi @TJB24, I sent you a private message to learn more about this and information on how to begin a service request. The service request option is not an additional means of support.  This option allows you to share your reference documents, display calculation differences, etc. to challenge the program's calculations. This submission will be responded to via email once development has the opportunity to review and provide a determination. Make sure your contact information, including email address, is current. Otherwise, you can reply to the message with more details. Thanks! 

0 Cheers