Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create/open forms

jyoungcfp
Level 1

Lacerte will not allow me to create/view forms once I have entered the data.  I am current on updates and re-booted my computer.  Anyone else having this problem or have any suggestions.  I was working fine yesterday.

Thank you!!

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
DavidDeJong
Level 1

Yes, we are having problems as well.

Rebooted server, router and switch.

Problem is on Lacerte's end

0 Cheers
lrobbins
Level 1

My forms are there, with data, etc., but when I try to access or move through & look at them, Lacerte locks up and then get message "not responding."  I ended my Lacerte session using task manager and then re-logged in to try getting a new update, in case that was the problem, but it locked up again doing that too.  😞

0 Cheers
Ann2
Level 3

OK, me too!!!!   It's Lacerte not us!!!!!

0 Cheers
kiatd123
Level 3

Same here!!

0 Cheers
kiatd123
Level 3

Same here!!!

0 Cheers

E-file and REP latency issues have been resolved and we are continuing to monitor closely.

0 Cheers
UMDJeremy
Level 3

Everything is still a mess and has been so for all our network users since Monday. Same issues blue spinning circle, slowness with forms and switching/loading, random errors causing the program to shut down.

Everything was working incredibly well through 3/19 this year and then this! Ugh.

0 Cheers