Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can clients pay form 3522 (CA LLC Tax Voucher) in Lacerte?

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

To clarify, are you talking about a (year-delinquent) balance due payment for the 2023 tax year, or the 2024 estimate that is (was) required to be paid upfront 4/15/24?

I believe the balance due pmt needs to be done when you efile.  You could do an extension payment efile auto debit prior to e-filing, but I don't think you can submit a balance due auto-debit separate from e-filing the return.

Not sure about the next year's estimate, but I do think that can be an efile auto-debit separate from the return.

You'd have to try it and see.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

Yes, Screen 54.013, second section partway down the screen.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*

Perfect this is it, do you know if It can be paid separately from the return? Or does it all have to be done as one. Thanks!

0 Cheers
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

To clarify, are you talking about a (year-delinquent) balance due payment for the 2023 tax year, or the 2024 estimate that is (was) required to be paid upfront 4/15/24?

I believe the balance due pmt needs to be done when you efile.  You could do an extension payment efile auto debit prior to e-filing, but I don't think you can submit a balance due auto-debit separate from e-filing the return.

Not sure about the next year's estimate, but I do think that can be an efile auto-debit separate from the return.

You'd have to try it and see.

Yeah it is estimates for 2024.

0 Cheers