Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

565 Return vs 1120

Level 2

We filed an LLC form 565 when we should have filed a Corporation form 1120.  We corrected the information and filed the 1120, but how do we reverse the 565 filing.  Can it be cancelled?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
Level 15

Amend showing all zeroes.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
Level 15
565 for California? You do need to file 568 and 100 if LLC electing to be a corporation.

Level 15

Hi there,

You’ve come to an Intuit site supporting tax professionals, and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.


Former Chump..oops..AllStar...I used to be a people person, then people ruined it

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches