Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 NY IT-204-LL from Individual Module with an LLC due 3-15-2022

baorleans
Level 1

I am trying to generate the NY PR-579-PT for the NY IT-204-LL for the taxpayer to sign to authorize payment of the $25 annual LLC fee (for the disregarded entity).   Under Screen 3, for NY IT-204-LL electronic payment, there is a new button and a Note that says that the field has moved to State and Local > Taxes.  I have checked the box under the State and Local > Taxes section (Screen 54) to make an electronic payment of LLC fee and I have populated and double-checked every possible input field.  I spent over an hour on the phone with a Lacerte rep last week and she couldn't figure it out (but didn't want to escalate this to a programmer).  Since this button is new, it seems that there must be a programming error not allowing this field to populate.  I tried over-riding, but it doesn't work because the program won't allow an electronic payment without the NY PR-579-PT for the LLC form to be completed.

Help!  Is anyone else having this problem?   Lacerte programmers ... can you take a look please?  This payment is due by 3-15-22 and no extensions are available for this form.  

Thank you!

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IntuitBrittneyS
Intuit Alumni

baorleans, are you still experiencing this. I want to make sure I understand, the check box on screen 54  is selected but still won't generate the NY PR-579-PT for the NY IT-204-LL ?

0 Cheers
VACPA1
Level 2

Yes, this is correct.  My software is updated regularly.  I check to see if this function has been fixed each day.  Not working yet.   I can't e-file as the electronic payment won't process without the PR-579-PT for the NY IT-204-LL completed.  Any ideas?

0 Cheers