Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 Estimates

Laurie6
Level 3

Why am I getting error message about 4/15 estimates being past due (critical diagnostic) when the letter has been updated correctly to 7/15/20?  Is the only solution to override the critical diagnostic? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laurie6, 

Our developers are aware of this diagnostic issue and it is set to be fixed in an update happening today 04/21/2020 (all dates subject to change).  

We appreciate your patience and being a valued Lacerte customer. 

Cheers! 

Betty Jo 

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
George4Tacks
Level 15

Maybe @IntuitAustin or @IntuitBettyJo can respond. I would assume that Lacerte will fix this when they adjust all the new due dates for estimates, but it is possible they don't even know about it yet. FYI this is what it looks like.

Capture.JPG

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Laurie6
Level 3
That's the message that started appearing Monday AM. Wasn't there on Friday.
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

It is part of the quality control failure program.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for pointing out this issue.  I will investigate further and update you as soon as I have any additional information. 

Cheers!

Betty Jo 

0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laurie6, 

Our developers are aware of this diagnostic issue and it is set to be fixed in an update happening today 04/21/2020 (all dates subject to change).  

We appreciate your patience and being a valued Lacerte customer. 

Cheers! 

Betty Jo 

Laurie6
Level 3

Issue appears to have been resolved.  Thank you.

0 Cheers