Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

200 package - 1040 Rep's

sdtaxlady
Level 2

I always purchase the 200 rep package for preparing 1040's.  I've never gone over until this year.  I have 3 clients that I requested a rep for and they decided not to file so they got charged against the 200 count but were not used.   I then had to pay for those that were over my limit of 200.  It seems like there should be a way to reverse the 3 clients I won't be filing and not have to pay for them.  I called support and got cut off, still waiting for a call back.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had this happen.  Is there a solution or just pay it and forget it?

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Eaglelion
Level 2

Go to your dashboard and on the left hand side there will be a "Billing" node - click through - you will see "Lacerte REPS" - from there you will see the REP charges and then toward upper right you will see helpful links one being "Request REP credit/refund" - this is where request credit against those 3 - they are trying to charge you for.  You explain - you are on choice 200 and these three are still part of your 200.  I'm going through this myself but worse.  I have to authorize REP access for ANY tax return I click through and want to see a form or diagnostic - for any of the 300 that I've already paid for.  Do NOT pay for these - Lacerte needs to do right by you - you are the client - do NOT just pay.

0 Cheers