Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the 2018 Tax Planner (for 2019 Planning) ready to go or do we need to wait for a special update?

bjashcpa
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
amelendez
Employee
Employee

Good afternoon! The 2018 Tax Planner is ready to be used for 2019 planning now, no special update needed. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
amelendez
Employee
Employee

Good afternoon! The 2018 Tax Planner is ready to be used for 2019 planning now, no special update needed. 

0 Cheers
dbtaxsolutions
Level 4
Is there a way to print a client tax planning letter in proseries basic using the tax planner results? Thanks
0 Cheers
bjashcpa
Level 2
I am not sure how proseries works, as I use Lacerte.
0 Cheers
christopher2
Level 1
Caution: If you have a client with a 2018 QBI Loss the planner is carrying forward the loss in a way that adds it to the 2019 QBI income/loss. The field "Prior Year QBI Loss" on the Deductions screen should be changed from a negative to a positive number until it is fixed.
0 Cheers
bjashcpa
Level 2
You are exactly right!  I called tech support over a week a go and they said it would be fixed this week - obviously that didn’t happen!
0 Cheers