Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest Income

chrissikora
Level 3

Actual 2021 Interest Income was not carried forward from the TY 2021 return in the Investment Income section.

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Intuit_Marisol
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your valuable feedback I have tested transferring interest income to ITA, it seems to be flowing correctly now. Please retest We will reach out for further information 

0 Cheers
chrissikora
Level 3

How do I retest?  As per the post by Edgar ITA (Moderator) a week ago on this forum, I deleted the 2022 Plan that did not have interest income flowing through from 2021.  Edgar's post said once you create a tax plan for a client, you can create as many tax plans for that specific client that you want because deleting the tax plan does not delete the client from the client selection. So I deleted the plan without interest to retest and ITA deleted the entire client.  How do I get that client credit back so that I can retest the fix?

0 Cheers
Intuit_Marisol
Employee
Employee

Thank you for responding! You can create a tax plan for the same client , without using a credit. on the top right in ITA click on Create Tax plan>In select a client choose that client, this will create a new plan, check for the interest income.