Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comment on the Intuit Tax Advisor

Was curious if there was an option to enter blank data into the system without pulling a previous year's tax report.  I think this would be a great tool to use when trying to win business from a prospect rather than current clients.  Will that be a feature added at some point in the future?

I think it would be nice to see a connection between the tax savings shown on the internal screens compared to the final report.  It seemed that number was different.  I cannot access the intuit beta testing anymore.  So, cannot remember the name of the tab.  

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Intuit_Marisol
Employee
Employee

Thank you,  for your feedback! The Tax plans are based on the Client files in your program. There is not a way to create a blank tax plan, you can however have a sample client in the program to transfer to ITA, and use that for simple plans. Tax savings can be seen under "Strategies" and "Client Report" on the top. 

You can try using a incognito browser to log into ITA and review any tax plans you created. Try right clicking on the Browser ICON and choose "new incognito window" then paste this link https://taxadvisor.app.intuit.com/tax-advisor-ui/taxplanner

0 Cheers