Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lacerte hosted print to smartvault log in

map2
Level 1

Using right networks.  If I forget to log into smart vault before printing a tax return it dose not get saved to SV.  In the past when using the desk top version of Lacerte and I didn't log into SV, it would save it someplace and then upload next time I logged into SV.  Is there anyway to ensure files gets to SV in hosted environment even when not logged in.  

Also with desktop lacerte I would get a windows notification pop up when the file successfully uploaded

Thank you 

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
UMDJeremy
Level 3

We just moved to hosted a few weeks ago, this has happened to me several times. If I print to SV I then realize it wasn't opened and sign in to SV via the hosted environment and the PDF will then upload to SV. Not sure how deep that queue can get but that's good to have work. 

I personally use SV in my local environment with the exception of printing PDFs and getting PDFs to attach to a return. 

I too wish there were upload notifications but even better wish the program would start up on start as it made it hard to forget to sign in when that happened.

0 Cheers
map2
Level 1

I figured this out this year after a few years on RN. Help support was never any help.

Follow the instructions to launch QB automatically at login.  But when it says to drag and drop the QB icon, drag the SV icon instead. The SV log in now pops up when I log into RN.  I should get award for this.

https://helpdesk.rightnetworks.com/s/article/Launch-QuickBooks-Automatically-at-Login

0 Cheers