NicoleAutumn's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NicoleAutumn's Posts

Other's instructions seem a bit ambiguous. Let me make it as clear as possible with step by step instructions:  TO ADD ANOTHER PARTNER Open the Schedule K-1 Worksheet(Press F6 and Type in K1W and... See more...
Other's instructions seem a bit ambiguous. Let me make it as clear as possible with step by step instructions:  TO ADD ANOTHER PARTNER Open the Schedule K-1 Worksheet(Press F6 and Type in K1W and press enter). The worksheet does not show on the "forms in use" menu that normally  appears to the left of the return you are working on Click on any of the fields for the existing partner (like the ID # or Name) Press the Page Down key on your keyboard. A new worksheet will appear and you can enter the next partner's information.
There is in fact no way to add a watermark to a client copy ( or any copy) of a return inside the ProSeries Basic edition of the program. The best way to add this is to use a PDF editing program to d... See more...
There is in fact no way to add a watermark to a client copy ( or any copy) of a return inside the ProSeries Basic edition of the program. The best way to add this is to use a PDF editing program to do this for you after saving a PDF of the return.   PDF copies of returns can be found (normally)  on your C drive under ProPDF
The issue with the E filing of the 4th quarter  NY return is not the program...The state of NY has suspended E  filing . they could not or would not give me a date when the filing would be allowed bu... See more...
The issue with the E filing of the 4th quarter  NY return is not the program...The state of NY has suspended E  filing . they could not or would not give me a date when the filing would be allowed but best guess from ProSeries is between January 23rd- and 27th but since they do not have any say they can only give estimated release dates. the state website will allow payments through it directly. Unsure if the state will penalize for late payments. Common sense would dictate since they are preventing an already E file return  to process a payment before its due date they would not penalize but common sense does not always prevail in these situations