dsocpa's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dsocpa's Posts

I use LeapFile secure send to email.  It's not a good idea to email tax information through traditional email (outlook, gmail, etc.).  I liked ProSeries send because it wasn't just a protected PDF.  ... See more...
I use LeapFile secure send to email.  It's not a good idea to email tax information through traditional email (outlook, gmail, etc.).  I liked ProSeries send because it wasn't just a protected PDF.  Password protected PDF's are not secure.
The "send client tax return option is not showing up at all on the Print screen?  I did check the 64 bit email box.  Did ProSeries eliminate the send PDF option?
It's not working.  The form 8995A is flagged as not ready to file.  The status as of now is a 2/20/2020 EF  ready date.  I guess the choices are  1. Wait 2. Override 3. File paper
Yes, still an issue.  Haven't tried with any schedule C clients.  There is also no code or entry point from box 17 for UBIA
I feel your pain.  This is unacceptable.
No such luck.  Not letting me enter UBIA?  Apparently, box 17 code X, unadjusted basis is no more?  All the fields where UBIA should appear would need an override to complete...
https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-discussions/discussion/199a-not-calculating-any-idea/00/50130 Actually, error for both.  Bug in the program apparently.
I thought it was just me!!  Been waiting.  Client applying for a mortgage and anxious for completed tax return.
What I meant was it's not working.  Regardless of whether it's the form which has not been finalized or a bug in the program - bottom the information, and thus the calculations, are missing. BTW,  h... See more...
What I meant was it's not working.  Regardless of whether it's the form which has not been finalized or a bug in the program - bottom the information, and thus the calculations, are missing. BTW,  haven't gotten any messages the forms I'm using haven't been finalized.
Same issue with 1040 k-1 from 1120S.  Looks like ProSeries has QBI issues.
I'm having the same issue.
Ended up using my template attachment for to make the election.  Even the "where do I enter" box couldn't locate it.  I think Intuit left it out.
Unable to locate the De Minimis Safe Harbor election for C corp (1120)
Sorry I meant to state I am unable to clear the error by adjusting the DPAD income line on 1a and can't seem to remove the form.  I filed this taxpayer's 1120 since 2013 and never recall this issue be... See more...
Sorry I meant to state I am unable to clear the error by adjusting the DPAD income line on 1a and can't seem to remove the form.  I filed this taxpayer's 1120 since 2013 and never recall this issue before.  In fact 8903 never appeared as an option unless I specifically selected it.  This is only 1 of 2 issues I'm having with the software today.  What's going on Intuit!!
A C corp (fiscal year) can get the deduction?  I'm doing a consulting services company with no qualifying DPAD income.  The error will allow a change to the worksheet.  What's going on.
Yes, thank you.  Had forgotten and panicked when the gain wasn't showing up on the return.
S Corp
Client sold his business auto.  The basis was zero after section 179 as of the date of the sale.  The sale price was $12,000, original cost of the asset was 25,000.  Dispositions on the asset entry w... See more...
Client sold his business auto.  The basis was zero after section 179 as of the date of the sale.  The sale price was $12,000, original cost of the asset was 25,000.  Dispositions on the asset entry worksheet is showing a loss of $13,025.  No gain or loss are showing on the 4797 or anywhere on the k-1. Also, shouldn't there be a gain of $12000 since the asset's basis is $0? The auto was purchased in 2015 and sold last year.
Still not working as far as I can tell
Anyone have a status?