frelarco's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frelarco's Posts

The federal update for unemployment exclusion in ProSeries Professional works good but my problem it transfers the exclusion to my state tax of Hawaii automatically. So far Hawaii doesn't accept the ... See more...
The federal update for unemployment exclusion in ProSeries Professional works good but my problem it transfers the exclusion to my state tax of Hawaii automatically. So far Hawaii doesn't accept the Federal provision so what can I do to correct this problem.
I submitted a return 6/23 to intuit that was sent to IRS and nothing happened. I transmitted 2 other returns 6/24 to intuit and one got accepted by IRS and Hawaii State but the other one says the sam... See more...
I submitted a return 6/23 to intuit that was sent to IRS and nothing happened. I transmitted 2 other returns 6/24 to intuit and one got accepted by IRS and Hawaii State but the other one says the same thing sent to IRS? Does anyone have any answers what's going on, or why it's happening did update nothing to help. Stressed in Hawaii.  
Part IV Hawaii Tax ID # ProSeries error report message during final review. 1 a Business Income from Schedule C asking for GE and ID number  Client don't have a Schedule C business he has a Farm th... See more...
Part IV Hawaii Tax ID # ProSeries error report message during final review. 1 a Business Income from Schedule C asking for GE and ID number  Client don't have a Schedule C business he has a Farm that is correct. How can I correct this error so I can E-file this return.   
Bob I didn't get that email from the IRS so I looked it up and found it. Thank you very much for your immediate attention and response greatly appreciated. Thank you again. Aloha from Hawaii
I tried it still getting the response received by intuit
I transmitted 3 returns yesterday 3/21/20 about 4 pm Hawaii time that was received by intuit and that's where it's at as of now 3/22/20 9:38 am. Any one having the same problem? Any solutions?
thank you
this property has 7 schedule e one for each so how do you claim the sale for each when it was sold as 1 property. do you divide the total sale by the 7 schedule e?