sharon1's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sharon1's Posts

Thanks! I had her file manually today.
Thanks for that info, Lisa! I know that she did receive her stimulus check already. So, I will ask if she used the online tool at all. I read the article you sent a link to. Thanks!
Thanks! I goggled that, too, and got the same posts that came up for you. My question was whether anyone knew of a special practitioners hotline to help in resolving issues of this nature.
I meant to come back to post a thank you message to all of you. The suggestion to delete the W-2 and re-enter it worked like a charm. Hope everyone's July 15th was smooth sailing. I had a reject not... See more...
I meant to come back to post a thank you message to all of you. The suggestion to delete the W-2 and re-enter it worked like a charm. Hope everyone's July 15th was smooth sailing. I had a reject notice on a submission later in the evening that may well be identity theft. But that's a different discussion. Thanks!
Is there a special IRS practitioner's hotline to assist return preparers in resolving return reject codes and/or to recommend next steps? The phone number to call that is on the reject notice is the ... See more...
Is there a special IRS practitioner's hotline to assist return preparers in resolving return reject codes and/or to recommend next steps? The phone number to call that is on the reject notice is the general 1040 line that everyone calls in to and you can't get through.
Thanks for responding. I tried that yesterday. Removed any references to state processing. Then, I cleared by cache. Finally added a state and went through the same process you described below. It co... See more...
Thanks for responding. I tried that yesterday. Removed any references to state processing. Then, I cleared by cache. Finally added a state and went through the same process you described below. It could be a programming glitch. It's a NE state part-year resident return. I am taking a break from it. Will try again later. If that doesn't work, I'll give support a call when they open tomorrow.   Thanks ever so much for responding!
I found the phone number for support. They are closed now. I'll call tomorrow.
Thanks! I've done that already. State is showing no errors in final review. Federal is showing this 1 single error and I can't transmit the tax return. I don't want the line at all. But I can't delet... See more...
Thanks! I've done that already. State is showing no errors in final review. Federal is showing this 1 single error and I can't transmit the tax return. I don't want the line at all. But I can't delete the line. I can't override it. Can't zero or blank it out. When I do this another line automatically gets added. Where is there a phone number for support?
I cannot clear these 5 errors to efile. Its coming from the PY Alloc WS. As soon as I jump to the next field (whether I hit enter, or tab, or my up/down arrows) another line comes up. And I can't cle... See more...
I cannot clear these 5 errors to efile. Its coming from the PY Alloc WS. As soon as I jump to the next field (whether I hit enter, or tab, or my up/down arrows) another line comes up. And I can't clear it. Tried deleting. Does't work. Anyone ever had an issue like this?  *SEE IMAGE BELOW*    
what options are available for using proseries basic or professional at my office and also at home?