Ann2's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ann2's Posts

It's not a "lag" it's a complete disruption. 
Now you know that Lacerte knows it is having trouble. Do you think they could send out a message and give us some information. No, it's a big secret!  Thanks Lacerte. 
OK, me too!!!!   It's Lacerte not us!!!!!
What happened to the support: I called five times yesterday to get help and no one could help or even understand what I wanted. I need an acknowledgement on a CA return filed and has been accepted bu... See more...
What happened to the support: I called five times yesterday to get help and no one could help or even understand what I wanted. I need an acknowledgement on a CA return filed and has been accepted but I have no confirmation!
Failed transmission on state return. Need acknowledgement of accepted as seeing on Lacerte website. Lacerte will not help. Called FIVE times. Spoke to FIVE different people to no avail!
still not clear on program operation for the CA health care data entry??????????
Where do we enter CA health insurance?
While your response did work it seems as it is not clear:   1=print "no" and 2= suppress. "1" works but it seems as "2" would be correct. Just saying : Thank you
They have been disallowed last year for EIC.  It appears one cannot claim again for 2 years and then they must file 8862? Is this not correct?
How do you suppress the EIC
Clients tax went down $17.00 between June 9th  and July 21st when I efiled his return. There were no changes. Am I crazy..... ok, let me rephrase that: is this crazy becasue the answer to the first q... See more...
Clients tax went down $17.00 between June 9th  and July 21st when I efiled his return. There were no changes. Am I crazy..... ok, let me rephrase that: is this crazy becasue the answer to the first question is yes, I do taxes! 
I look at the numbers in the program from the prior year. Interesting is that this year in my schedule A on one of my clients all the numbers are 50% of the actual number in the return. WHY??? client... See more...
I look at the numbers in the program from the prior year. Interesting is that this year in my schedule A on one of my clients all the numbers are 50% of the actual number in the return. WHY??? client is single. Also, I have the tax organizer back from the client. Thankfully it has the correct numbers.