mikebergquist's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mikebergquist's Posts

I think that is automatically input and I can't seem to find the input/override for it.  Could you point me in the right direction?
I am trying to use ProConnect to file my own taxes.  I have been receiving a 4513 critical error stating that the firm EIN and my SSN cannot be the same.  I am a sole proprietor and do not need an EI... See more...
I am trying to use ProConnect to file my own taxes.  I have been receiving a 4513 critical error stating that the firm EIN and my SSN cannot be the same.  I am a sole proprietor and do not need an EIN. I have chosen self-prepared option but to no avail.  How do I resolve this error?
Update: ProConnect tech support informed me that IRS does not allow this.  Since that explanation did not make sense, I concluded that the software doesn't have the capability and I will paper file. ... See more...
Update: ProConnect tech support informed me that IRS does not allow this.  Since that explanation did not make sense, I concluded that the software doesn't have the capability and I will paper file.  I spoke with a representative from MA DOR and they informed me that only some software is compatible but the IRS certainly is not the hindrance.
Thank you for your very helpful answer.  I tried to apply the promo but there is a button that says "where is my promo?" and when clicked responds that personalized pricing means I never need a promo.... See more...
Thank you for your very helpful answer.  I tried to apply the promo but there is a button that says "where is my promo?" and when clicked responds that personalized pricing means I never need a promo.  Sadly will be leaving PTO I guess.