LaWandab's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LaWandab's Posts

I want to print the Salutation in Lower Case letters.  How do I do this?  
Not to sound uninformed, but can you explain this further?      
Thank you all for your input.  I found out that his wife had signed over the executorship to the nephew.  He will sign the 2848 and attach a Letter Testamentary to the 2848.  
I have to get POA's for a married couple in order to obtain Wage and Income information.  The taxpayer passed away in October.  His nephew and niece have been appointed executor's of his estate.  As ... See more...
I have to get POA's for a married couple in order to obtain Wage and Income information.  The taxpayer passed away in October.  His nephew and niece have been appointed executor's of his estate.  As far as I can determine, his wife will be his personal representative.  Who should sign his Form 2848?
I did file the return without it.  There was a box to check in the 1099-R screen that it qualified for waiver of the penalty.  I had one other return that I did the same thing on.  They received thei... See more...
I did file the return without it.  There was a box to check in the 1099-R screen that it qualified for waiver of the penalty.  I had one other return that I did the same thing on.  They received their refund within about 10 days.  I advised them that they would most likely receive a notice at some point in time. I just completely missed the Form 8915-E.  That is why I asked if it could be mailed in.  That is the only way that I can see to handle it.    
I did not have Form 8915-E in an Efiled return.  Can I have the taxpayer mail it in?  
I have researched and cannot find anything that states this.  My client's have difficulty accepting what I tell them, so I wanted to be able to show it to them on paper.  Do you know if anything has ... See more...
I have researched and cannot find anything that states this.  My client's have difficulty accepting what I tell them, so I wanted to be able to show it to them on paper.  Do you know if anything has been published?  
Is there a way to change the printed date on page 2 of form 1040?