hartzmancpe@gmai's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hartzmancpe@gmai's Posts

I need to enter income from 3 Canadian T4A-NR in Proconnect online. The help line has been less than helpful. It's a rock band who played 4 days, not in a row in Toronto. I am Filling out Form 255... See more...
I need to enter income from 3 Canadian T4A-NR in Proconnect online. The help line has been less than helpful. It's a rock band who played 4 days, not in a row in Toronto. I am Filling out Form 2555.  Found the following; https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/form-1040/generating-form-2555-schedule-c-income-proconnect/L4lNjMxCD_US_en_US?uid=lfjsgkda https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/form-w-2/reporting-foreign-wages-form-2555-proconnect/L4SAiVQVK_US_en_US?uid=lfjsgd3z Converted the currency. Don't know where to enter the Foreign taxes paid. Looks like I'm supposed to add the income into Gross.        
Very thank you for the astute advice. S corp was never set up. Paying the taxes, penalty and interest. Will then file 941x for the principal to be returned. Schedule C on 2020 tax return. Again, tha... See more...
Very thank you for the astute advice. S corp was never set up. Paying the taxes, penalty and interest. Will then file 941x for the principal to be returned. Schedule C on 2020 tax return. Again, thanks qbteachmt g  
Payed $1,000 to himself.  Now he says he might have signed paperwork for an S corp, which would make sense. Doesn't have any paperwork and can't get a return phone call. g
Other accountant had him, a sole proprietor LLC in NC, file a $1,000 W3, after which the IRS sent him payroll tax bills to pay. How would you handle it on the tax return's Schedule C? 
Other accountant had him, sole proprietor LLC, file a $1,000 W3, after which the IRS sent him payroll tax bills to pay. How would you handle it on the tax return? 
I found some tax scenarios online but the program says the fake dependent SS numbers are invalid, the Child tax credit boxes are checked, but it's not leading me to fill out the form.
Should the adult children, 23 and 26 who won't be dependents of parents for 2020 get a credit for not getting the $1,200?