Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.

Primcess's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primcess's Posts

Where can I find the Certificates for CE Credit I already took? Elaine Vaizer
I have a NYC S-Corp with one additional State. When I go to the Print K-1's only it produces a letter with Federal, NYS, Mass, but only the Federal K-1 accompanies the letter. How do I get complete K... See more...
I have a NYC S-Corp with one additional State. When I go to the Print K-1's only it produces a letter with Federal, NYS, Mass, but only the Federal K-1 accompanies the letter. How do I get complete K-1 packages for each of my Shareholders. Printing E-file Signature forms for NYC S-Corp: I have a NYC S-Corp with one additional State. When I go to the Print E-file Formsonly screen I get Federal, All States, but no City. How do I get the City E-File Form into this package?
How to file a Grantor Trust.
He received a check for $17,008.00  but no 1099. Where should it be entered?
I filled out 2 IRS info sheets. Can I attach it to this email so you can see what I received from the customer? I have his 1065 K-1 and also the NY IT-201-IP that has the percentages and 2 columns of... See more...
I filled out 2 IRS info sheets. Can I attach it to this email so you can see what I received from the customer? I have his 1065 K-1 and also the NY IT-201-IP that has the percentages and 2 columns of info that needs to be entered because the NY amount is different than the Federal
CLIENT IS THE PARTNER WHO RECEIVED A K-1 FROM HIS PARTNERSHIP and I have to put the info into his 1040 for Federal, NY and CA.  The NY IT-204-IP has him as a 77.7777 % and Tech Support couldn't help ... See more...
CLIENT IS THE PARTNER WHO RECEIVED A K-1 FROM HIS PARTNERSHIP and I have to put the info into his 1040 for Federal, NY and CA.  The NY IT-204-IP has him as a 77.7777 % and Tech Support couldn't help find the answer.
Santa Barbara Tax Products Group offer all Products. But they are in California and I am in NY. There should be something closer.
They told me I would have to have a Quickbooks Account and purchase Quickbooks Software. I do't know what to do. In NYC everyone pays with a Credit Card. I haven't seen CASH in 10 years!