mmdevost's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mmdevost's Posts

The state income is different from the federal by $7k.  Proconnect does not seem to automatically import the difference with the K-1.  Do I need to override this in the personal return?  Thank you fo... See more...
The state income is different from the federal by $7k.  Proconnect does not seem to automatically import the difference with the K-1.  Do I need to override this in the personal return?  Thank you for your help.
I am preparing TR for a new client who had a state K-1 adj. of $4k last year.  The TR copy he gave me has the federal depreciation and the state K-1 but not the state depr schedule.  So I can't see e... See more...
I am preparing TR for a new client who had a state K-1 adj. of $4k last year.  The TR copy he gave me has the federal depreciation and the state K-1 but not the state depr schedule.  So I can't see exactly how the state depr differs from the federal.  Do I need to ask the prior accountant for the state depreciation schedule?  Accountant Man,Thank you for your past response!!