graber38's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graber38's Posts

Texas resident.  1040 for 2020 due June 15.  Will ProSeries allow extension filing after the normal May 15 deadline
thanks.   my son
thanks for nothing.  get a life
client prepared and filed return without my knowledge.  Paid the tax shown on return.  Since I did not know he did this, I filed extension and had IRS auto pay the tax again.   So he has paid twice. ... See more...
client prepared and filed return without my knowledge.  Paid the tax shown on return.  Since I did not know he did this, I filed extension and had IRS auto pay the tax again.   So he has paid twice.  Any way to expedite refund of overpayment or does he just have wait till IRS gets around to making the overpayment.  OR does he need to file a claim for refund
on form 1065, where do you report management fee charged by stock brokerage firm
US citizen employed by Fed State Dept with general residence in Wash DC but working overseas, entitled to foreign tax income exclusion or any similar
how to show Sec 121 exclusion on Form 6252 re installment sale of primary residence
if lRS thinks auto, doing nothing NOT going to prevent withdrawal unless you change bank account leavng =0= balance
how to delete columns in Individual Returns info in Homebase view
why does Homebase show some post 7/15 extensions in pending column while others are in accepted
any news on possible extension of date past Apr 15
income on 1065 from another partnership is entered on page 1.   but where is is Sec 199A info entered?