caitlin's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

caitlin's Posts

I'm onboarding a new client that is a partnership that owns oil & gas investments. There is a carryover of Section 179 disallowed deduction on form 4562 from prior year. Where do I input this informa... See more...
I'm onboarding a new client that is a partnership that owns oil & gas investments. There is a carryover of Section 179 disallowed deduction on form 4562 from prior year. Where do I input this information in ProConnect Online?
Yes, the company bought out the shareholder.
I have an S-corp client with three shareholders.  One of them was bought out this year. The buyout is 50% cash and 50% note payable to the exiting shareholder. How do I report this transaction on 112... See more...
I have an S-corp client with three shareholders.  One of them was bought out this year. The buyout is 50% cash and 50% note payable to the exiting shareholder. How do I report this transaction on 1120S?
My client made a payout/distribution to his former partner in an s-corp. How do I report this distribution? The former partner was not an owner of the s-corp in this tax year.