Canonm's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canonm's Posts

The latest version of Lacerte has a bug.  On the input fields for numbers you cannot put a negative number.  You get an error saying number must be positive.  So any adjustments must be manually 
The new form 1040 for TY 2020 has two new lines.  However, I cannot find the entry points for the data.  The lines are Line 10b. Charitable Contributions If you don't take standard deduction Line 3... See more...
The new form 1040 for TY 2020 has two new lines.  However, I cannot find the entry points for the data.  The lines are Line 10b. Charitable Contributions If you don't take standard deduction Line 30. Recovery rebate credit. Or will the entry points be made available with a later release?  Thanks, Mike. 
I cannot change my password.  I did the obvious. Clicked on help me sign in. Gave my personal information (name SS zip code....., log on id, email address ect...) and none of these options worked. Ne... See more...
I cannot change my password.  I did the obvious. Clicked on help me sign in. Gave my personal information (name SS zip code....., log on id, email address ect...) and none of these options worked. Need to get in today Sunday. I will call Lacerte Monday. But does anyone have a suggestion of something I can do today?
Rebooting did not help
I have a partnership and individual return that have both been accepted by IRS and CA.  However the correct status is not displayed. I have used "Update Ack Status" under efile tools and it still doe... See more...
I have a partnership and individual return that have both been accepted by IRS and CA.  However the correct status is not displayed. I have used "Update Ack Status" under efile tools and it still does not display the correct status.  Has anyone else had this problem and solved it? Thank you. 
Could someone please tell me when ES 2020 is ready to paint? It can be downloaded from IRS so it is available to the general public but not in Lacerte. Is this just my problem? Or has Lacerte just fo... See more...
Could someone please tell me when ES 2020 is ready to paint? It can be downloaded from IRS so it is available to the general public but not in Lacerte. Is this just my problem? Or has Lacerte just forgot to include it in the latest download?