xuan150279's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xuan150279's Posts

the name on the LLC is little different from the name (DBA  name) filed from the previous year One 1099-K with my name & SSN; the second 1099-K with LLC name and EIN.  Is it ok if I can file one Sc... See more...
the name on the LLC is little different from the name (DBA  name) filed from the previous year One 1099-K with my name & SSN; the second 1099-K with LLC name and EIN.  Is it ok if I can file one Schedule C? Thank you so much for your reply.  I just want to know for sure
I have 2 1099-Ks from the Merchant company. One 1099-K  with my name and SSN.  The second  1099-K with EIN and LLC name
I got the LLC and EIN in 07/2023, how do I file the tax with schedule C?  I have 2 1099-Ks from the Merchant company. One 1099-K  with my name and SSN.  The second  1099-K with EIN and LLC name Do ... See more...
I got the LLC and EIN in 07/2023, how do I file the tax with schedule C?  I have 2 1099-Ks from the Merchant company. One 1099-K  with my name and SSN.  The second  1099-K with EIN and LLC name Do I have to file half year with my SSN and half year with LLC and EIN? thank you and wait for your advice
thank you for your reply
Do I have to file the final 1065- partnership and schedule C at the same time? because Sole proprietor will start in the next year 2022.
I have clients who started the business with 2 partners (50/50) in July 2021. One partner sold his shares to the other partner by Dec 31st,2021. I have to file the 2021 Final partnership 1065 for thi... See more...
I have clients who started the business with 2 partners (50/50) in July 2021. One partner sold his shares to the other partner by Dec 31st,2021. I have to file the 2021 Final partnership 1065 for this business.  I want to ask if I can put depreciation for the business property they bought for doing the business. Is there any way to put the business property to help with reducing the tax? because in the short time period, I don't know if it is correct to do that when the partnership ends. thank you in advance
Thank you for your information
Yes, the date of the sale was Dec 31st, 2019. Yes, I can amend 2019 to mark as final.  For the sales of the share ($15,000), when amending 2019, how can I put this sale?  thank you for your response
Hello, I am filing the final 2020 1065 partnership return (2 partners) and one partner sold her share (50%) to the other partner (my client). I don't know how to put this sale in the final 1065 tax r... See more...
Hello, I am filing the final 2020 1065 partnership return (2 partners) and one partner sold her share (50%) to the other partner (my client). I don't know how to put this sale in the final 1065 tax return. Besides, she sold her share in Dec 2019 but the previous tax preparer did not file the final return 1065 for the 2019 tax period. Do I have to file the final 1065 return for the 2020  short tax period? if yes, do I have to file the sole proprietor for my client for the 2020 tax period?  What should I do to convert from partnership to sole proprietor? 
Please support GA Form 500-NOL because I have several clients that need to get this form done. Hope to receive your response soon. It is very urgent. thank you very much
hello the business is not 100% related to Film Production field. Can I delete this form in Georgia S Corp? I try to fix this error but I could not Thank you and wait for your response.      
the business is not 100% related to Film Production field. Can I delete this form in Georgia S Corp? I try to fix this error but I could not Thank you and wait for your response.  
Hi Lisa, Please tell me how to enter the expenses so that the taxable income will be reduced. thank you Lisa
thank you very much for your help. Please tell me where I can get the form that you show me.  I really appreciate it
STIPEND payment are not not considered wages and are made to help defray living expenses while the participants is engaged in the research participation program at CDC. it is considered non qualified... See more...
STIPEND payment are not not considered wages and are made to help defray living expenses while the participants is engaged in the research participation program at CDC. it is considered non qualified scholarships and fellowships (not tuition and fee)
I followed your advise but still have not the option for me to e file MD Scorp.  Is there any way to find out ? thanks in advance 
Hello, please tell me how to e file maryland Scorp tax return because I do not see maryland S corp for me to choose to file Maryland Scorp. Do I need to do to update proseries to have it or i have to... See more...
Hello, please tell me how to e file maryland Scorp tax return because I do not see maryland S corp for me to choose to file Maryland Scorp. Do I need to do to update proseries to have it or i have to register with Maryland Department of Revenue. thank you in advance