hfrashier's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hfrashier's Posts

Most states require a seperate POA when filing a POA for the federal. Why isn't a POA in the list of forms available in the personal tax return forms?
Not certain of Utah, WV does not recognize, the Federal 2848. But has their own. As of the time the WV2848 is only available in state corporate returns.
I'm from WV. The IT140 state tax return does not have a direct connection to WV2848. I have, on numerous occasions requested the form be put in the state return menu and list of forms. Is this ... See more...
I'm from WV. The IT140 state tax return does not have a direct connection to WV2848. I have, on numerous occasions requested the form be put in the state return menu and list of forms. Is this possible for 2021? I would think many practitioners throughout the U.S. would find having the state POA available, a boon to our practices, and a time saver. The Federal 2848 does not in all states grant POA to the state returns. The POA state forms are in the corporate return menu's but not in the individual non-business returns.
The W2G is also for reported refunds and also for unemployment reporting.  The issue I asked about was being created by a carry forward worksheet being generated  to show there was a prior year state ... See more...
The W2G is also for reported refunds and also for unemployment reporting.  The issue I asked about was being created by a carry forward worksheet being generated  to show there was a prior year state tax refund. The program was assuming the refund was taxable even though the client did not itemize the prior year.
While filling in return for client from prior year with a state refund. W2G indicates omission errors even though the W2G is not necessary. Client did not itemize the prior year and thus the state r... See more...
While filling in return for client from prior year with a state refund. W2G indicates omission errors even though the W2G is not necessary. Client did not itemize the prior year and thus the state refund is non-taxable. Red omission indicators should not appear.