lfcpa's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lfcpa's Posts

That is good to know. This just started and I know we recently received a new update.
I am now receiving this message after importing QB data. (We have the Network version and store our data on a shared server) -"Encountered Improper Argument". Once I receive this message, I cannot d... See more...
I am now receiving this message after importing QB data. (We have the Network version and store our data on a shared server) -"Encountered Improper Argument". Once I receive this message, I cannot do anything else and it crashes my program. Last season, QB import continually created issues. Other CPA's in my area are having similar issues so I believe it is a Proseries problem. Not sure how to resolve.
That's disappointing. I wish Proseries would implement this for ALL states. Would be a nice feature.
I utilize the prior year(s) comparison reports that Proseries generates when I am reviewing a tax client's return. However, I do not see a PY comparison report for Oklahoma state returns. Is this a f... See more...
I utilize the prior year(s) comparison reports that Proseries generates when I am reviewing a tax client's return. However, I do not see a PY comparison report for Oklahoma state returns. Is this a feature that will be added?
When will the 2021 instructions for the Oklahoma Individual income tax returns be available within the program? The 2020 instructions are generating when I use the help menu. Is this an oversight? ... See more...
When will the 2021 instructions for the Oklahoma Individual income tax returns be available within the program? The 2020 instructions are generating when I use the help menu. Is this an oversight? The instructions and forms are available.
I hope they are ready sooner than later. They initially indicated 2/3/22, then 2/10/22 now it's March 17. I rarely have a qualifying  taxpayer for this schedule, but this year I did and she's anxiou... See more...
I hope they are ready sooner than later. They initially indicated 2/3/22, then 2/10/22 now it's March 17. I rarely have a qualifying  taxpayer for this schedule, but this year I did and she's anxious to file.
I am very concerned that schedule R for 2021 has been delayed until March 17, 2022. Why is this form in a delayed state? Any insight?
 Have you found a solution to the Crashing issue within Proseries? Intuit has failed to respond to my questions.
I have been experiencing a large amount of issues with Proseries this year. (Proseries 2020- Network addition) I have issues with it crashing throughout the day. I no longer can import or update t... See more...
I have been experiencing a large amount of issues with Proseries this year. (Proseries 2020- Network addition) I have issues with it crashing throughout the day. I no longer can import or update the tax return with the financial information from Quickbooks. Prior Year Proseries works great. This started with 2020. Program freezes often.   Anyone else having these issues?
I am having the same issues and cannot import the financial data into my tax returns form Quickbooks as well. Beyond frustrating as we are nearing the final deadline for Corporate and Partnership ret... See more...
I am having the same issues and cannot import the financial data into my tax returns form Quickbooks as well. Beyond frustrating as we are nearing the final deadline for Corporate and Partnership returns.
Having the same issue for my Oklahoma returns as well. Proseries needs to allow us to schedule the payment on the date of our choosing. It is too burdensome on the client to have to set up an electro... See more...
Having the same issue for my Oklahoma returns as well. Proseries needs to allow us to schedule the payment on the date of our choosing. It is too burdensome on the client to have to set up an electronic payment on their own. However, if the return has been extended, the system will accept 6-15-21 as a payment date.  
When I open a client file from my Proseries 2020 homebase, it loads an arbitrary form within that client's file instead of opening to the client information page. Is anyone else having this issue? I'... See more...
When I open a client file from my Proseries 2020 homebase, it loads an arbitrary form within that client's file instead of opening to the client information page. Is anyone else having this issue? I've never had this experience in prior year's.
I am experiencing the EXACT issue as described above. We cannot wait until 2/22/21 for the next update to fix this issue!! Tax season has started and having to deal with inconsistent homebase and cli... See more...
I am experiencing the EXACT issue as described above. We cannot wait until 2/22/21 for the next update to fix this issue!! Tax season has started and having to deal with inconsistent homebase and client status is absolutely not acceptable. PLEASE fix this now!! I prepare almost 600 returns and this will wreak havoc in my office.
Try going to Homebase on your toolbar and click reset current view. It should rest it to the original format. Then you can switch it around the way you like. (I did this earlier)
Has proseries fixed your issues yet? I am having same issues here and NOW 2 of my confirmed efiled returns no longer have any status at all. No efile status other than my transmission log.  
Is anyone else having problems with their homebase accuracy?Admin and workstation homebase issues for me. My workstation homebase does not reflect updated status and additionally, I have now lost th... See more...
Is anyone else having problems with their homebase accuracy?Admin and workstation homebase issues for me. My workstation homebase does not reflect updated status and additionally, I have now lost the efile status of a filed tax return on the Admin computer. I have the confirmation on my efile log but the file status is completely gone. Lots of issues this year with 2020.
I am having the same issue. The workstation's homebase is not reflecting correct information. All of my workstations are doing this and I had a very difficult time getting them to install completely ... See more...
I am having the same issue. The workstation's homebase is not reflecting correct information. All of my workstations are doing this and I had a very difficult time getting them to install completely on the workstations this year. Additionally, I am having program crash errors on my Admin computer. Proseries 2020 is not starting off well. I have used this program since the mid 90's. This year has been very frustrating to say the least.
What is the anticipated Efile Shut Down date for 2020? Typically it is in early November. Does anyone know the last day for e-filing 2019 Individual Income Tax returns?
I can't not get to the tax worksheet this year. When I click on that link it takes me to the information page.  I'm not sure why it is doing this. I can't get to the tax calculation worksheet on ANY o... See more...
I can't not get to the tax worksheet this year. When I click on that link it takes me to the information page.  I'm not sure why it is doing this. I can't get to the tax calculation worksheet on ANY of my 1120 returns.