vuong24us's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vuong24us's Posts

The corporation filing a C corp tax return has no physical presence or any other nexus with Virginia state other than a few of clients of the corporation made purchases of online marking time from the... See more...
The corporation filing a C corp tax return has no physical presence or any other nexus with Virginia state other than a few of clients of the corporation made purchases of online marking time from the corporation for the purposes of doing state apportionment?
Thank you so much for your help. I found what you showed me. Please disregard my other messages. Haylee
I appreciate that you tried. I am an user of both Lacerte and ProConnect. The set up in Lacerte for generating CA Form 568 is not even remotely related to ProConnect. If you can, please address my q... See more...
I appreciate that you tried. I am an user of both Lacerte and ProConnect. The set up in Lacerte for generating CA Form 568 is not even remotely related to ProConnect. If you can, please address my question directly with instructions on how to generate the form 568 in ProConnect, I would really appreciate that. Thanks. 
Form 1040 with a Schedule C for a CA Single Member LLC. 
In Larcete, it is not an issue with generating Form 568. However, PTO is a challenge. I did not find how the instructions used for Larcete can be applied for PTO in this case. 
I did follow your instructions. However, the line "Type of Entity" was not available under General>Client Information>Miscellaneous Information. I am preparing a 1040 return for a CA single member LL... See more...
I did follow your instructions. However, the line "Type of Entity" was not available under General>Client Information>Miscellaneous Information. I am preparing a 1040 return for a CA single member LLC. Could you please double check and let me know? Thank you so much.