Camp1040's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camp1040's Posts

@Brainstrom  Sorry for the bad info, that's what happens sometimes when you shoot form the hip, and with a not so good hip I should know better.  
Schedule A, Medical Expenses.
Forget about the splash screen....Can we start E-filing yet??
Good points, maybe it does smell better, especially with the new and improved definition of a child, mid 90's change I think. It still seems off but the EIC assistant liked the odor.
What is the advantage? The 18 yr old will have zero tax, the siblings would be qualifying relatives at best, and the ODC is not refundable and EIC is not in the picture. He is supporting the whole h... See more...
What is the advantage? The 18 yr old will have zero tax, the siblings would be qualifying relatives at best, and the ODC is not refundable and EIC is not in the picture. He is supporting the whole household on under 11k? Doesn't pass the smell test.
I use basic the form is there, do as @Just-Lisa-Now-  said.
irs.gov Lots of info. Separated or divorced taxpayers.   If you were separated or divorced prior to the sale of the home, you can treat the home as your residence if: You are a sole or joint ... See more...
irs.gov Lots of info. Separated or divorced taxpayers.   If you were separated or divorced prior to the sale of the home, you can treat the home as your residence if: You are a sole or joint owner, and Your spouse or former spouse is allowed to live in the home under a divorce or separation agreement and uses the home as his or her main home.   If your home was transferred to you by a spouse or ex-spouse (whether in connection with a divorce or not), you can count any time when your spouse owned the home as time when you owned it. However, you must meet the residence requirement on your own. If you owned your home prior to your marriage and after your divorce or separation, and your spouse or former spouse is not allowed to live in the home under a divorce or separation agreement, you count any time that you owned the home solely or jointly with your spouse as time when you owned it, and you must meet the residence requirement on your own.
Really? As posted by @IRonMaN  I would say that is your job. Especially since you stated it's a really basic return.  Some clients want to file a zero return to stay in the system for the next round... See more...
Really? As posted by @IRonMaN  I would say that is your job. Especially since you stated it's a really basic return.  Some clients want to file a zero return to stay in the system for the next round of stimulus payments. 
I really don't believe that is the software's decision!
Right click in a open spot on your desktop and select display settings, that should get the issue resolved.
Yup, Tesla did not make the list of Qualified USED vehicles.  
Is there a letter Ein the EIC box on the dependent info worksheet?
I would think Schedule D of form 1041, and since it is the final return the loss can be passed on via the K-1.
I lied.....my name is a symbol, and the symbol is   .
Just hope they don't write your name in chalk and paddle you until it disappears. I used to hate that when they did that to me in school.....I have a long name.
If he bought in 2023 it would qualify. 
Some things you just don't want to trust software to do the job!
But why waste your time calling, delete the deceased dependent from the federal information worksheet!
Mine are about the same, but missing information is running higher, so the inprocess pile is larger. "Thank you for the checklist, but I don't look at that stuff"...can you say surcharge! I'm gettin... See more...
Mine are about the same, but missing information is running higher, so the inprocess pile is larger. "Thank you for the checklist, but I don't look at that stuff"...can you say surcharge! I'm getting a little older and mayby a lot crabbier.