CharlotteTax's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CharlotteTax's Posts

Thank you.  Unfortunately, I am able to access the input screen and input a contact name.  However, the diagnostic persists and Proconnect does not seem to recognize that I have inputted anything (ev... See more...
Thank you.  Unfortunately, I am able to access the input screen and input a contact name.  However, the diagnostic persists and Proconnect does not seem to recognize that I have inputted anything (even though it is there).
Proconnect is giving me a critical diagnosis on the Florida Corporate Income Tax return that states, "Florida contact person first name and last name are both required for E-file purpose."  It refere... See more...
Proconnect is giving me a critical diagnosis on the Florida Corporate Income Tax return that states, "Florida contact person first name and last name are both required for E-file purpose."  It references "FL - Ref #25904".  I have entered a Florida contact person, phone number, and email address.  However, the diagnostic persists.  Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.