taxdoer's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taxdoer's Posts

I found it on proseries updates. The K-1 will be ready on February 14th and can be e-filed that day. Sorry to bother you folks. 
I tried filing an extension for a taxpayer who is in a partnership. It rejected the extension saying the k-1 wks-partnership was not finalized by the taxing authority.  What is the deal?
Am trying to efile Kansas state and homestead forms. Cannot delete the new form K-40SVR. 
I have to put L capital info in supplemental information. Do I use Line 20 code AH and then explain that this is info for L capital account.
Is a person MFS with an ITIN eligible for stimulus payments 1 and 2? His wife received both of them and she has an ITIN also. 
Are section 1231 gains from Line 9 on s corp non business income for nol?  
Am getting this also can't get rid of it 
I am getting the K40-PT form on Kansas in Proseries and can't get rid of it. Just started after updates this afternoon. 
Is the sales tax collected an expense? What is the promotional rebate?
You are a genius. Thank you so much. It is back. 
I will try the ef center homebase reset view thank you did not understand that was your help thanks very much 
Yes Lisa I have it on my 2019 e-file client view right after audit assistance. It was on my 2020 yesterday. Now the whole column has disappeared. I am afraid to efile clients without the direct depos... See more...
Yes Lisa I have it on my 2019 e-file client view right after audit assistance. It was on my 2020 yesterday. Now the whole column has disappeared. I am afraid to efile clients without the direct deposit showing. have never had anything like this before. 
I have lost the refund method in my ProSeries 2020 e-file client view. How do I put it back?