Dirk's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dirk's Posts

According to Lacerte today, must paper file either the NJ-1040 or the NJ-1040NR. Lacerte cannot file both electronically.  
Taxpayer lived in NJ  1/1 to 6/30, then moved to MA. Taxpayer had NJ nonresident earnings after 7/1.  NJ GIT-6 instructions state you must file both a NJ-1040 and a NJ-1040NR. How can I do this in ... See more...
Taxpayer lived in NJ  1/1 to 6/30, then moved to MA. Taxpayer had NJ nonresident earnings after 7/1.  NJ GIT-6 instructions state you must file both a NJ-1040 and a NJ-1040NR. How can I do this in Lacerte?
Yes , I have same problem , with 1041  Trust payment going to Kansas City , MO.
This is too frustrating!  I found the same problem, wasted at least an hour with support, only to find that THEY knew of this problem and notified NO ONE!  Now its over a week and still NO FIX!  I'm ... See more...
This is too frustrating!  I found the same problem, wasted at least an hour with support, only to find that THEY knew of this problem and notified NO ONE!  Now its over a week and still NO FIX!  I'm pissed, so much so that I'm writing this reply.  Hey Lacerte, when will this get fixed?