ddwade's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ddwade's Posts

For MS individuals this form requires FID#'s and names/addresses for all 1099-INT, DIV (and others) received.  The names carry over from the federal, but it would be so helpful for the preparer if th... See more...
For MS individuals this form requires FID#'s and names/addresses for all 1099-INT, DIV (and others) received.  The names carry over from the federal, but it would be so helpful for the preparer if the forms would carryover from year to year from the prior year's MS form 80-107.  That way the FID#, name and any name/address previously entered would already be input.  There could be a diagnostic for the preparer to check and be sure all 'new' 1099's for the current tax year were included. 
This form relates to Item 13K on individuals' K-1's - excess business interest expense.  Many of my larger individual clients who invest in multiple high level investment partnerships, have this as a... See more...
This form relates to Item 13K on individuals' K-1's - excess business interest expense.  Many of my larger individual clients who invest in multiple high level investment partnerships, have this as a pass through item from the partnership.  The form is NOT available in ProSeries Professional.  How embarrassing is it to tell the client they have to paper file as my software doesn't support one of the forms needed.  It makes them think of me (and the software I use) as been 'small time'.   I know this is a relatively 'new' form, but - at least for a partner in an investment partnership - there are not many items which are required to be completed.  Even if you make it a totally manually entered form, please include it for 2020 returns. 
I did check no DL, but unless you delete the ID Form and then bring it back, checking that box still shows an error at the place where you enter the state.  And, it won't efile, unless you say don't ... See more...
I did check no DL, but unless you delete the ID Form and then bring it back, checking that box still shows an error at the place where you enter the state.  And, it won't efile, unless you say don't check for errors.  But i say where someone said delete, reenter the spouse who still does have a license, THEN you can check box spouse doesn't and it works.
How can I efile if the wife can't drive any more and so she didn't renew her drivers license?
Calculated as usual thru 4/15 or thru 7/15??  Sorry, but you didnt really answer the question fully.
What about ProSeries?