dati001's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dati001's Posts

Thank you very much for your help.
I want to elect De minimis safe harbor for small business.  Should I input the asset in the depreciation screen 22 and make an election 1.263(a)-3(h) on screen 46?  Does California conform with De mi... See more...
I want to elect De minimis safe harbor for small business.  Should I input the asset in the depreciation screen 22 and make an election 1.263(a)-3(h) on screen 46?  Does California conform with De minimis safe harbor for small business?  If yes, how and where do I make this election for California?
Does Caflifornia conform witth the Fed related to the De minimis Safe Harbor for small tax payer? I made an election on screen 46 for the Fed to expense a furnace that cost $2200 for one of my resid... See more...
Does Caflifornia conform witth the Fed related to the De minimis Safe Harbor for small tax payer? I made an election on screen 46 for the Fed to expense a furnace that cost $2200 for one of my residential rental property.  Where can I input this election for State, if it is allowed?  Please advise.  Thanks.
I imputed $170 of foreign tax paid by an S corporation on screen  27 - Other Schedule K Items. My California ending liabilities and equity is out of balance by the same amount of $170. How do I fix i... See more...
I imputed $170 of foreign tax paid by an S corporation on screen  27 - Other Schedule K Items. My California ending liabilities and equity is out of balance by the same amount of $170. How do I fix it.  Thank you.