KhsBiz's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KhsBiz's Posts

I looked it up to confirm it is a real church. Thank you for helping, I think these people will need someone else for the church taxes because they are not in order at all
The church was formed in November of 2018. So the 10,000 is a month and a half of income. Pastor does have a everyday 9-5 with 6 figures so I didn't find it odd he placed own finances into church. Wa... See more...
The church was formed in November of 2018. So the 10,000 is a month and a half of income. Pastor does have a everyday 9-5 with 6 figures so I didn't find it odd he placed own finances into church. Was provided an interest statement of the bank loan for 40,000. Was just stuck when he gave receipts for the renovation but no return for the church just his own information
The church paid for some renovations $60,000, and the pastor paid 40,000 out of pocket (personal loan) hence the use of the schedule C as well as the pastor starting salary of $10,000 self employed. ... See more...
The church paid for some renovations $60,000, and the pastor paid 40,000 out of pocket (personal loan) hence the use of the schedule C as well as the pastor starting salary of $10,000 self employed. Pastor also used his own vehicle to transport members to service.  
The minister has the church entity as under a Non -Profit.  He gave my office a EIN and a DBA information and a list of receipts for the renovation.
Thank you,  the Pastor purchased the building and they renovated the building.  I am aware that the minister can only expense certain things in his Schedule C as this is his first year with the new b... See more...
Thank you,  the Pastor purchased the building and they renovated the building.  I am aware that the minister can only expense certain things in his Schedule C as this is his first year with the new building and expenses.  Will the church itself have to file a separate return in order to not mix the renovations and church expenses on the Schedule C (Hope that explains it better)
I have a minister that just opened his first church he is trying to expense the repairs and supplies for the contractors will this be the K-1?