AshleyatIntuit 's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AshleyatIntuit 's Posts

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1605918-efin-facts-providing-efin-verification-to-... You need to provide your EFIN Documentation to Intuit before you're able to efile.
I'm not sure but maybe richard or @Matt105 know.
The tracking number is referenced on your IRS Application Summary, however if you are trying to efile for the first time with us (Intuit) or making a change to EFIN, Address or Business Name, we need... See more...
The tracking number is referenced on your IRS Application Summary, however if you are trying to efile for the first time with us (Intuit) or making a change to EFIN, Address or Business Name, we need to have a copy of your Application Summary in order to enable that capability.  You can find more information about that here... https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1605918-efin-facts-providing-efin-verification-to-...
I'm not sure of the specifics, other than from within your eservices login... From within the irs.gov website, click on TAX PROS button on top right (under search box) then click the blue button label... See more...
I'm not sure of the specifics, other than from within your eservices login... From within the irs.gov website, click on TAX PROS button on top right (under search box) then click the blue button labeled "Access e-Services", i would assume from within there.
Once you have applied for either a NEW EFIN with IRS or an Updated Address on your existing EFIN, you will need to send updated documentation to Intuit so we can accordingly make that same change for ... See more...
Once you have applied for either a NEW EFIN with IRS or an Updated Address on your existing EFIN, you will need to send updated documentation to Intuit so we can accordingly make that same change for your software/efiling capabilities. :+1:
The forum is absolutely here for sporadic users as well as regulars, and you are very welcome here, perhaps this was just a misunderstanding.  I think mojo was looking to provide the version being use... See more...
The forum is absolutely here for sporadic users as well as regulars, and you are very welcome here, perhaps this was just a misunderstanding.  I think mojo was looking to provide the version being used where it WAS working to confirm that was the same as yours.
@lmaar2 I can understand your response, but @IRMN is correct in that these guys spend the most time in the forum replying.  That being said the "but I did expect responses to be thought through for al... See more...
@lmaar2 I can understand your response, but @IRMN is correct in that these guys spend the most time in the forum replying.  That being said the "but I did expect responses to be thought through for all eventualities," isn't always possible, as sometimes the fix or answer is catered on certain criteria like REP vs Unlimited, IE vs Firefox, version 38.0103 vs version 37.5253 etc.  Please understand everyone is trying to assist.  @mojocpa @IRMN i don't know that everyone coming through will always have the appreciation for all the hard work you do, and time spent in here, but i sure love ya'll!!!
Was there a particular article that you were looking at that we could add this information to to make the process a little easier?
I echo @IRMN there is no way to tell what is draft vs final.  That being said, as long as you don't change any of the critical information like client file #, type of return, etc.  the program will no... See more...
I echo @IRMN there is no way to tell what is draft vs final.  That being said, as long as you don't change any of the critical information like client file #, type of return, etc.  the program will not prompt for payment AGAIN once it is final.  You are paying for the "authorization" of the return to print/efile not for the final or draft version.  Hope that clarifies
Here is the most thorough answer I can provide in addition to what is mentioned above.   ProSeries offers a pay-per-return (PPR) option, which requires a Fast Path license fee. When preparing ta... See more...
Here is the most thorough answer I can provide in addition to what is mentioned above.   ProSeries offers a pay-per-return (PPR) option, which requires a Fast Path license fee. When preparing tax returns on a pay-per-return basis, you authorize payment for printing or converting a tax return for efiling for each return processed. You may then print or convert for electronic filing that particular return an unlimited number of times with no additional pay-per-return fee charge. This option uses a pay-per-return (PPR) account in the ProSeries professional tax return software program. When you authorize a return, you authorize payment for the return(s) you are processing.  Payment for pay-per-return can be made via credit or debit card.  ProSeries accepts VISA, Discover, MasterCard and American Express.  Please Note:  For Debit Card Orders, a hold is placed for the amount of the order in the Card's bank account for 5 to 7 business days, but the funds are not withdrawn from the account until the order is processed.   For instructions on how to increase your pay per return account balance view How To Increase Pay Per Return (PPR) Balance   When increasing your Pay Per Return (PPR) balance keep in mind: PPR fees are incurred in addition to the license fee. PPR increases reside in the ProSeries program  tax year where added.  Once a return has been authorized the ProSeries program will not ask to authorize the return again. NOTE: If the Social Security Number (SSN) on a personal return or the Employer Identification Number (EIN) on a business return has been changed, the program will request another authorization for payment. In a network environment the PPR funds added are available to all workstations on the network. Sales tax on PPR increases where applicable. Audit Report The Audit Report provides detailed transaction information for each year. The transactions in the audit report are retained in the program as long as the program is not uninstalled. Before uninstalling the program print off the audit report to have the funds transferred to the new computer. To generate an audit report, see the following link . Pay Per Return account balances are non refundable, non transferable and may not be carried forward to another tax year. For more information refer to the  ProSeries License Agreement. (Section 6 - Pay-Per-Return Licensing).     For additional assistance, contact ProSeries Customer Service at 800-434-6818   Related Pay-Per-Return Articles (Select the title to view additional information😞 Avoiding Duplicate Pay-Per-Return (PPR) Charges Reviewing Pay-Per-Return Activity within ProSeries View/Print the Pay-Per-Return Audit Report Sales Tax on PPR (Pay-Per-Return) Charges
In the professional version where you do the 1041 you'll need to download the 990 module by going to update And selecting the as new to download. Hope that helps
This is a great question, here is more information around removing a state/city return from your client file: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1632197-removing-a-state-city-return-fr... See more...
This is a great question, here is more information around removing a state/city return from your client file: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1632197-removing-a-state-city-return-from-a-client-file-in-proseries 
Hi steve46, thank you for the question! We mirror your IRS documentation (Application Summary or IRS EFIN Verification Letter) so if you'd like to remove it from your name, be sure it's updated with ... See more...
Hi steve46, thank you for the question! We mirror your IRS documentation (Application Summary or IRS EFIN Verification Letter) so if you'd like to remove it from your name, be sure it's updated with the IRS, then send us the information so we can update on our end.  Here is more information on how to get that document to us! (Be sure to include "Business Name Change" as your reason for submitting)  https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1605918-efin-facts-providing-efin-verification-to-intuit-before-e-filing